Tuesday, October 1, 2013

34 Week Update!

Hi Everyone,
I just got back from my OB appt. Baby D is doing great! She measured spot on (34 cm), and her heartbeat sounded GREAT! (I totally forgot to ask what her heartbeat was... Oops!)
I've been having some really mild cramping the last couple days, and doc said it is normal to start having contractions (Braxton Hicks) around this point in my pregnancy. Eek!
We also talked about my upcoming trip to OC on the 11th for my baby shower & maternity photo shoot. She said she usually doesn't advise traveling after 35 weeks, but as long as I'm not contracting a lot before the trip she is fine with me going. I'll be heading up on the afternoon of the 11th, and coming back the following night, so hopefully all goes well and Baby D doesn't attempt to make her entrance into the world while I'm 2+ hours from home!
I've hit the weekly OB appt mark as well!!! :) That's right, I'll now be seeing her every Tuesday! Woooo! I so look forward to my OB appts; getting to hear Baby D's heartbeat and finding out how big she is measuring. My next appt is scheduled for the 8th at 10:20. :)

Today officially marks the beginning of October, which just so happens to be MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!! :) Also, the beginning to my favorite three months of the year! Our families have so many birthdays the next two months, we're moving this Friday (my excitement can no longer be contained!), we have Baby D's arrival fast approaching, the weather is getting cooler (Thank God!), and its holiday season!!!

'Tis The Season! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment